* Both Men and Women candidates are eligible to apply.
* Should have appeared for the Plus Two examinations (HSC) conducted by the TamilNadu State Board or its equivalent and secured a pass in all the subjects.
* Should not exceed the age limit of 24 years as on July 1st. (Relaxation of 2 years permitted for the Physically Challenged candidates)
* For PG Courses, the candidate should have completed a UG Degree from The University of Madras or any other equivalent Universities.Admission Procedure
* The College follows the Government reservation norms in admitting the candidates.
* Rank Lists are prepared based on the Part-III total (out of 800) secured by the candidate in the HSC examination and will be pasted in the college notice board.
* Separate quotas are available for Physically Challenged, Sports (Priority for National Level and State Level), Tamil candidates from Andaman-Nicobar Islands and Ex-Servicemen
* Shift I and Shift II admissions will be done on the same day.Application Form
* The application form can be obtained from the College Office along with the Prospectus, and the card intimating the Dates for General Counselling for all the Courses, on payment of Rs. 27.00 (Rupees twenty seven only)
* Candidates from the SC / ST community can obtain the same free of cost on producing a photocopy of their community certificate
* The application forms should be submitted within TEN working days to the College Office, after the declaration of the HSC (PLUS TWO) Results, failing which, the application will be treated as Late Application.
* Photocopies (Xerox) of the application forms will not be accepted.Rules and Regulations
* The Application form should be duly completed in all aspects and no column should be left blank
* Incomplete Applications will not be considered for Admissions.
* The following certificates should be brought by the candidate on the day of counseling:
* Mark sheets, Transfer Certificate, Community Certificate (latest with Gopuram seal) Conduct Certificate, Medical Certificate, Passport size photos, and attested photocopies of all the certificates.
* Candidates opting for special quota reservation should produce sufficient proof in original.
* If selected during counseling, the student should pay his/her fees on the same day of admission.
* In case of any malpractice or any disobedience found, the college has all rights to cancel the admission.